Types of RV Coverage Available

The RV insurance agents at the Atzenhoffer Insurance Agency in Victoria, TX are touting the importance of having the appropriate amount of insurance in place for your RV (Recreational Vehicle).

In the state of Texas, all vehicles that are driven on the public streets and roads must be insured with at least a minimum of liability insurance. RV liability insurance will protect you if you become involved in an accident that is your fault since it will cover any medical bills that are incurred by the other driver and that person’s passengers as well as any property damage that was caused. You may also want to have uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage to protect you in the same way if you are involved in an accident with someone who caused it to happen but does not have any insurance or not enough insurance in place.

Comprehensive and Collision Insurance Coverage

If you owe a bank or lender for money that you borrowed to purchase your beautiful new RV motorhome, you are probably required to have both comprehensive and collision insurance in place. If not, these are great policies to have to protect the investment you made in your RV. Comprehensive insurance will help fix or replace your RV if it is damaged or destroyed by an act of vandalism, a natural disaster such as a tornado or hurricane, or a fire. It will also help replace your RV if it is stolen while collision insurance will pay for repairs to your RV if you collide with another vehicle or an object.

Get Your Policy Started

To obtain a quote and get your policy started right away, contact the agents at the Atzenhoffer Insurance Agency in Victoria, TX today!